Crafted alongside the sleep scientists at Manchester United, the Dream+ takes advantage of our most advanced sleep technology, combining two high-spec beds into one complete mattress. The top half is centered around our Comfort design, introducing elements of our Mlily Cooling Gel, Comfort Memory Foam, and aerodynamic joint-borders to create a cool, adaptable sleeping surface. The bottom half features our Support design, all ﬁtted with our custom X Springs that help to ease muscle and joint pain, providing you with an a healthier, more regenerative sleep.
The Dream+ layers.
1. Mlily Gel-Memory Layers. Our sleep scientists have carefully combined the best in Cooling Gel and Comfort Memory Foams to provide you with an advanced layering system that is cool, breathable and adaptable to you.
2. X Springs. We’ve designed specialized X-springs for the Dream series, layering 2000 of them into the core of this high performance mattress.
3. Airtech Border. Our aerodynamic border is ﬁtted to keep air-ﬂow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It’s also built with specially molded joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of your mattress.
4. Flex Comfort Foam. Completing the ﬁrst half of this bed is a base layer of our Mlily Flex Comfort Foam.
5. Thin Flex Comfort Foam. We’re introduced an extra layer of Flex Comfort Foam for added suppleness.
6. Comfort Springs. The base of this bed is all about support, and we’ve designed a specially ﬁtted Comfort-spring to provide a complete and thorough foundation. 1000 of these custom springs line the core of our mattress.
7. Airtech Border. What’s better than one Airtech Border? Two. We’ve added an additional custom ﬁtted joint-border to ensure corner to corner support across every surface of the bed.
8. Flex Support Foam. We’ve added a ﬁnal layer of our custom Flex Support Foam to provide you with a stoppage-time level of support to help you recover quicker and sleep more completely.