The following terms and conditions apply to the website located at www.mlily.uk Use of this site is subject to the following terms below.
Unless stated otherwise, all content included on this site, including all images, designs, photographs, video clips and any written material is the sole property of Mlily Mattress Ltd, Mlily partners, distributors and affiliates under UK copyright laws. Any use of Mlily content from this site is entirely prohibited. Material may be used only with written authorisation acquired from Mlily Mattress Ltd. If you would like to look into acquiring content, please visit our retailers page here.
All content which appears on the Mlily site accompanied by a trademark, such as the Redefining Sleep logo, is the sole property of Mlily. It is forbidden to reproduce, display or modify this trademark without the written consent of Mlily. All written content on the site, including the Mlily blog, is the sole property of Mlily. It is forbidden to copy and paste any content without the written consent of Mlily. If you would like to enquire about using certain articles from the blog for partnership campaigns, please contact email@example.com
Mlily grant you license to use this site for personal use only. Mlily does not allow visitors to the site to resell or create commercial use from the products on this site without prior arrangement. It is also prohibited to translate, modify, decompile, convert or dissemble content from this site, including all HTML code too. Mlily strictly forbids site visitors to publish, download, display or imitate content on this site; this includes recording, data gathering and any extraction methods. Mlily does permit the sharing of any and all links from this site to all electronic devices.
Instagram Competition terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions – @mlilyofficial and @mlilyusa Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, users must LIKE our recent competition post and must be FOLLOWING @mlilyofficial and @mlilyusa on Instagram.
This competition will run until 18:00 on Sunday 21st February. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 6:00pm on Sunday 21st February, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and the United States of America.
4. The prize consists of a place on the #ILOVEUNITED USA Virtual event on sunday 28th February at 14:30 GMT, where the winner will have access to the bespoke ILU USA platform including a United legends & ambassadors meet and greet. The winner will also be able to host a special guest in their own partners room.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time to of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Mlily & as to how you claim your prize.
6. The lucky winner must be available to attend the virtual event on Sunday 28th February at 14:30 GMT.
7. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
10. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner. The closing date for providing contact details for the event will be Monday 22nd February at 12pm.
13. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
15. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
17. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
18. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/