The 3000 is the most supple of our Premier Hybrid line. We take advantage of our most advanced sleep technology, combining two high performance beds into one complete mattress. The top half is centered around our Comfort design whilst the bottom half delivers our Support design, combining the best in Cool-Gel and Performance Memory Foam. Our specially engineered X springs help to deliver a healthier, more regenerative sleep.
Premier 3000 layers.
1. Mlily Gel-Memory Layers. Our sleep scientists have carefully combined the best in Cooling Gel and Comfort Memory Foams to provide you with an advanced layering system that is breathable and adaptable to you.
2. X Springs. We’ve designed specialized Hybrid X-springs for the Premier collection, layering 2000 of our mini-soft series into the core of this high performance mattress.
3. Aero-Flex Border. Our aerodynamic border is ﬁtted to keep air-ﬂow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It’s also built with specially moulded joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of your mattress.
4. Flex Comfort Foam. Completing the ﬁrst half of this bed is a thick layer of our Mlily Flex Comfort Foam.
5. Thin Flex Comfort Foam. We’re introduced an extra layer of Flex Comfort Foam for added suppleness.
6. Hybrid Support Springs. The base of this bed is all about support, and we’ve designed a specially ﬁtted Hybrid Support-Spring to provide a complete and thorough foundation. 1000 of these custom mini-springs line the core of our mattress.
7. Aero-Flex Border. What’s better than one Airtech Border? Two. We’ve added an additional custom ﬁtted joint-border to ensure corner to corner support across every surface of the bed.
8. Flex Support Foam. We’ve added a ﬁnal, extra thick layer of our custom Flex Support Foam to provide you with a stoppage-time level of support to help you recover quicker and sleep more completely.