Harmony 2000 Ortho
The 2000 Ortho is one of our specialized Ortho Range. We’ve designed these beds to be ﬁrmer, making it ideal for people who suffer from chronic back pain and other back-related problems. 2000 of our extra-firm series M springs are singularly layered into the core of this mattress, providing you with a more supportive feel that balances between the ﬁrmness of the Harmony Ortho and more supple 3000 Ortho.
Harmony 2000 Ortho layers.
1. Mlily Gel-Memory Layers. Our sleep scientists have carefully combined the best in Cooling Gel and Comfort Memory Foams to provide you with an advanced layering system that is cool, breathable and adaptable to you.
2. Flex Comfort Foam. What’s better than two gel-memory foam layers? Answer: An added layer of our special Flex Comfort Foam.
3. Pocket Springs. It’s one thing to have Memory Foam – it’s another to carefully layer in Pocket Springs. 2000 of our extra ﬁrm series M-springs bring out the performance of this mattress.
4. Airtech Border. Our aerodynamic border is ﬁtted to keep air-ﬂow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It’s also built with specially molded joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of your mattress.
5. Flex Support Foam. We’ve added a ﬁnal layer of our custom Flex Support Foam to provide you with that extra level of support to help you recover quicker and sleep more completely. Since it’s an Ortho, that means this layer is thicker and even more supportive.