Crafted alongside the sleep scientists at ManchesterUnited, the Dream+ takes advantage of our most advanced sleep technology, combining two high-spec beds into one complete mattress. The top half is centred around our Comfort design, introducing elements of our Mlily Cooling Gel, Comfort MemoryFoam, and aerodynamic joint borders to create a cool, adaptable sleeping surface. The bottom half features our Support design, all fitted with our custom X Springs that help to ease muscle and joint pain, providing you with a healthier, more regenerative sleep.
Cool Comfort Gel
1. Mlily Gel-Memory Layers. Our sleep scientists have carefully combined the best in Cooling Gel and ComfortMemory Foams to provide you with an advanced layering system that is cool, breathable and adaptable to you.
2. X Springs. We’ve designed specialized springs for the Dream series, layering2000 of them into the core of this high-performance mattress.
3. Airtech Border. Our aerodynamic border is fitted to keep airflow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It’s also built with specially moulded joints to keep support even, from the centre to the very edges of your mattress.
4. Flex Comfort Foam. Completing the first half of this bed is a base layer of our Mlily Flex Comfort Foam.
5. Thin Flex Comfort Foam. We've introduced an extra layer of FlexComfort Foam for added suppleness.
6. Comfort Springs. The base of this bed is all about support, and we’ve designed a specially fitted Comfort-spring to provide a complete and thorough foundation. 1000 of these custom springs line the core of our mattress.
7. Airtech Border. What’s better than one Airtech Border? Two. We’ve added a custom-fitted joint border to ensure corner to corner support across every surface of the bed.
8. Flex Support Foam. We’ve added a final layer of our custom Flex SupportFoam to provide you with a stoppage-time level of support to help you recover quicker and sleep more completely.